Thursday, May 9, 2013

Not drinking that poison no more!

 
 
 
 
 Right now, I'm getting angry. Angry at things that I can't change and things that are unfair for me to be angry at.
I learned not only, not to hold my anger in, but if I can't express it positively to another person then I just need to try and let it go.
Therefore, I try to release my anger as I hit "publish" and leave you with this.
 
 
"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those that love him"
1 COR 2:9 
 
 
No anger, only peace


2 comments:

  1. OH sweetie don't you know the devil always tries to throw a monkey wrench at us when we are at the point of our greatest blessings?? God has got this sweet girl have no fear.. He is present in every bit of it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, Dad and I all said we felt it was ordained. Why? We may never know. But he is alive. He will mend. He will be dad.

    ReplyDelete