To the anonymous Coward of Happy Valley,
Let's get a few things straight, shall we?
1. My Mother's name is spelled T-E-R-I, not Terry. That alone, set the BS bells ringin' It showed that you do not know my Mom, therefore anything you were going to spew throughout the letter was going to be nothing more than nonsense.
2. I, K-A-R-L-I C-U-N-N-I-N-G-H-A-M, set up my Dad's fundraiser and I am the one "begging" for donations on Facebook. My Mom posts updates and shares the links that I send out. If you have a problem with that, take it up with me, sweetheart.
3. Again, if you knew my Mom, you would know that she has a job. You actually want her to get an $11 an hour job and have to turn around and pay a bookkeeper $100+ to do her books and pay someone else $25-30 an hour to come in and write contracts, bids, scopes and all of that? They, Mom AND Dad, have already checked that out, not that it's ANY of your business. That alone shows your ignorance, or maybe your stupidity.
4. And these Assets????? They have no assets. If you want to come out of the comfort, and anonymity, or I should say cowardice, of your little box on the hillside and come talk with my mom, she would be more than willing to explain what's happened in their lives in the last several years that she won't whine about. As for right now, with you being a coward and all, you deserve no explanation.
5. As for her car, you have NO idea what her payments are, I'm quite sure they're MUCH less than what you drive, and the gas mileage much better. There again, why she has that car are circumstances you know nothing about. And as for Starbucks, guess what, know-it-all, she hasn't paid for it in a while, uh, you want to know why? Well, ask her doctor. Do you have to deal with bipolar, the stress of a business, special needs kids, and trying to stay afloat financially? Yeah, that's what I thought. Once again, you assume, you don't ask.
6.Have you had the COURAGE to take on 7 ADOPTED kids ALL with special needs? No, you haven't, because you think only of yourself. Can you say, "self-absorbed?"
7. As for everything else with the name calling and the swearing leads me to believe that you are not mature enough to understand if I tried to explain everything else you put in your "anonymous" letter. As my grandfather told me, the use of swear words and name calling only means a person has a limited vocabulary, therefore limited intellect, and are unable to articulate properly. It's so great that people know EVERYTHING WITHOUT ASKING ONE QUESTION, ONLY BLAMING, and cussing and swearing like a seventh grader! You have no idea what they have sold, and frankly, it's none of your business, busybody. What you need to do is get a life and stop worrying about my mom's life. None of this is about my mom, it's about my dad. My mother NEVER made it about her, you have a screw loose, envy I think. I also noticed you NEVER once asked how my dad is, hmmm, you must REALLY envy my mom.
As for the letter, in whole, I can only conclude that you are extremely jealous of my mother and her ageless beauty and compassion, which you certainly don't have.
Those who lived in Happy Valley before it was the cool thing to do